See the great things our Alumni are doing!
Click Here to purchase your tickets!
The University of North Alabama now offers
In State Tuition to Out of State Residents!
Applicants must be a first time undergraduate student and receive at least $1000 or more in institutional scholarships.
There are several ways to be eligible for $1000 in scholarships and qualify for in state tuition:
- Score a 20 ACT/940 SAT along with a 2.75 core GPA or higher
- Receive a Band, Chorale, Music, Athletic or other Performance Awards of at least $1000
- Receive a Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship una.edu/financial-aid/scholarships
More information about In State Tuition for Non Residents can be found at the Student Financial Services page una.edu/instate, or contact the Office of Admissions at una.edu/admissions or call (256) 765-4608 to speak with UNA staff about this new and exciting
BECOME AN ALUMNI PRIDE MEMBER
Make a minimum $50** tax deductible annual gift to the UNA Foundation fund of your choice and become a card-carrying Alumni Pride member
**$25 for alumni who are less than 10 years from their undergraduate degree.
Alumni Pride Membership Includes:
- Alumni Pride Card
- Alumni Lapel Pin
- UNA Alumni OnLion Community
- Alumni Magazine
- On-site use of Collier Library
- 10% discount at On-Campus Bookstore
- 10% discount on Athletic Season tickets
- 10% discount for UNA Norton Auditorium performances
- 10% discount on Student Recreational Center fees
Take the challenge...
A children's book created for friends of the lions by friends of the lions, is now available as a hardcover edition for $10 each. Proceeds will help support the lions and George H. Carroll Lion Habitat.
Buy your copy today!
Written by UNA alum
Dalen Keys ('80)
Illustrated by UNA alum
Walt Vandiver ('01)
'Looking for Leo' book signing at the
Lions Birthday Party
April 23, 2012